on Sunday, October 4, 2026
My name is Rausing, an investor and philanthropist. Your email address was provided by Google Inc. randomly selected as an active internet user. This year, I decided to donate 5% of my wealth to charities and individuals due to the previous Covid pandemic and several other pandemic since then due to Global warming, we very much understand it is still difficult for some people to move on, infact the pandemic which paralyzed the entire world and caused us to lose friends, family, and loved ones is still the same reason most people are jobless till today. This is my small way of supporting society, because having all this wealth means nothing if I can't help others in need at a time like this. I'm donating €1,000,000.00 and I encourage you to help someone close to you, at least with a small amount you receive. Contact email: 1905xxsrf00100@gmail.com For more information. Best regards, Rausing.





0 comments:
Post a Comment